Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay...gas...prices that is!

Well...it only seems appropriate that my first blog would be about the gas prices since today is the day that the world is freaking out about the hurricane. Seriously?! Well, the hurricane is serious...the other not so much. So the media has gotten everybody in an uproar about the gas situation. In a matter of less than an hour, around here, gas jumped anywhere from .25 to 1.50. That is just crazy to me. Our own governor said that gas should not have jumped more than .20. Can someone please explain this to me?! I mean I get it, but it sure sounds like price gouging to me.

1 comment:

SRedmon said...

Gouging my money right out of my wallet...that's what they are doing!

My mom paid $3.58 yesterday and today, I paid $4.19 at one of the few gas stations that hadn't shut down...waiting for the storm so they can raise the price even higher.

Look's like I will be staying home even more!